Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Anonymous

Re: Smart remote + hero 5 black problem

[ New ]
I solved the Remote problems..its not the Remote but de camera. Bring back and ask for a new camera.... I got before 3 different remote's to test and after switch the camere the problem is gone.....
Anonymous

[ New ]
So problem solved :-)
Anonymous

[ New ]
Hero 5 black ......
Backpacker

[ New ]

I don't think it requires many many many posts to let us know you think you fixed the issue, but I suspect you will be back here in about 15mins after you update the camera to firmware 2.0 saying the issue has returned.

Keep us posted if your brave enough to admit failure.... Smiley Surprised

Anonymous

[ New ]

Last time with GoPro support that the representitive insists that it's issue with my Remote. today I received a replacement for Smart Remote and can't wait to hoop up with my camera (hero 5), but it has the SAME freaking issue!!

Then I tried to call GoPro help again and it only took me two and half hour before giving up.. no one is pick up my call.... 

I shoot a great video for GoPro, but using my iPhone ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxRRji67aY0

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Anonymous

[ New ]
And now I know the tip from "Paul" very very well...
Tourist

[ New ]
I also have this problem. Did your new smart remote resolve the problem for you?
Anonymous

[ New ]
No, its de camera What gives the probleemsi , not the remote