Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Anonymous

Re: Smart remote + hero 5 black problem

[ New ]
Is it posible that i have to do the manual update again after update version nummer 02.00 ?
Anonymous

[ New ]

How can we solved tis remote problems????????????

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hi Robert 

i have the same problem as well with my smart remote and gopro hero session 5 

it clicks 30 pictures and then again another 30 pictures . did you get a solution for the same

Anonymous

[ New ]

Same problem! it takes 30 pictures by itself, if I don't hold shutter button it takes another 30 pictures and keep going on...

GoPro please help... 

Hero 5: v2.0

Remote: v1.1.0

Anonymous

[ New ]

I solved the Remote problems..its not the Remote but de camera. Bring back and ask for a new camera.... I got before 3 different remote's to test and after switch the camere the problem is gone.....

Anonymous

[ New ]

Spent 2 hours with support on the line. he tried flash camera's firware to the same latest version, that didn't help. 

The the support concluded it's remote's issue, and won't replace without a proof with purchase. it was used with Hero 4 for so long so there is no receipt any more. it's only issue with Hero 5 photo mode. 

If you are about to upgrade from Hero 4 to Hero 5, good luck with your Smart Remote.

Backpacker

[ New ]

It appears to be an issue with the hero5 as the same thing happens with the Karma Grip. It does however only take 2 shots and places them in a time lapse folder albeit a new folder every time you take a shot!

Anonymous

[ New ]
I solved the Remote problems..its not the Remote but de camera. Bring back and ask for a new camera.... I got before 3 different remote's to test and after switch the camere the problem is gone..... Hero 5 black