Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Since when did GoPro team up with Epidemic Sound?

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

Since when did GoPro team up with Epidemic Sound?

Normally they worked together with Jingle Punks?

Martin

GoPro

Re: Since when did GoPro team up with Epidemic Sound?

[ Edited ]

Hi @mmjv

We do not have this information here in the Support Hub.

If this is something you need to know you may check out gopro.com/connect

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

I would love more information on this also. I am unsure what the licence agreement is now that they work with Epidemic Sound, and I can not find detailed information about this. Is it possible to obtain more substanianal information rather than just a link to gopro.com/connect?

Tourist

I also noticed this. Cannot use Jingle Punks but I am redirected to Epidemic Sounds. Nothing is free there, all licensing and nonsense. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 09.46.18.png
Tourist

I also noticed this. Cannot use Jingle Punks but I am redirected to Epidemic Sounds. Nothing is free there, all licensing and nonsense. 

Tourist

See this is where I am confused; I'm wondering if there are certain tracks or some kind of license available for GoPro? With Jingle Punks I was able to use music on my weekly videos on Insta without worry, but now I don't know if I am able. My videos are not monetised, but they are on Insta stories. Could really do with clarification on this.

Explorer

I was able to download several songs that were free and used them in videos. I received no notifications from YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook.
Hiker

I noticed that too @danielr15 , there's also no watermark on the tracks I already downloaded so that seems to be fine so far.

I never saw a notification on GoPro's social media pages that they would switch to Epidemic Sounds so that's why I made this topic, but I'm very happy with the switch. :)

Normally GoPro always makes a notification when something changes, so then people could have saved their playslists from Jingle-Punks. ;)

Kind regards
Martin