Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Silver 7 is not charging

Hi

I bought a GoPro 7 Silver in Australia for using on my travel in BoraBora. Now I'm in Bora Bora and want to install the GoPro.

I'm trying to recharge and update my new GoPro 7 Silver since hours but nothing works/happens.

I can't recharge the GoPro. Everytime after a few seconds the GoPro switch off.

I tried already everything like explained in Internet.

Please help me, I don't know what I shouls do more. I bought it for my trip to Bora Bora and now I can't use it. It is very frustrating!!

Thanks and kind regards.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Silver 7 is not charging

Hi @megacrest602

Please try the steps on HERO7 Will Not Power On

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

They are available by chat and phone.
Please make sure that the network you are using allows calls to toll free numbers.
When initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English.
You should be able to get through.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Ej

This steps I tried it already too, not works and the chat is closed everytime I try to write. I'm in Bora Bora so the time maybe is not the same as office time. So may I ask you again to help me. Thank you!

G.M.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @megacrest602

The chat and phone option should work.
Please make sure that the network you are using allows calls to toll-free numbers.
When initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English.
You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

I am having the exact same issue with my Hero 7 Silver. Currently I'm unable to get in contact with their support, were they able to provide you with a fix or replacement? Purchased mine in Bahrain.
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

If you reach out to us again at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, you can now request a call back from one of our agents.