Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Shipping

Received an email Saturday night that my order shipped but as of today the tracking number given to me says that there is no information on that tracking number on the ups website and when i contacted GoPro was told to wait another 48 hours this has to be the worst company when it comes to orders and shipping definitely my last purchase 

Nomad

Re: Shipping

Your order was assembled for shipping on Saturday.  This means it was put in a box with a UPS label on it.  Then you know what happens?  UPS need to come and pick it up, but guess what?  They don't do Saturday or Sunday pickups.  This means it will be Monday before it's shipped (or Monday evening as UPS tends to do pickups in the evening time) which means it will be Tuesday before UPS has it in it's system with an esitmated delivery date.  This is a UPS issue not a GoPro issue.

If you had ordered from another retailer (such as Amazon), it would be the 31st before you could purchase the item with a 2 day delivery time (if you're a prime member).  So you're still going to get the camera earlier than if you had ordered elsewhere online.