Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Shipping

Does anyone know if GoPro will ship early? I have been told mine will ship on October 2nd, which I thought the actual release date was today the 27th. I know BestBuy will have them available for purchase on the 30th. I have an event this weekend and I was hoping to try it out before. Anyone?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Shipping

Hi @ purealoha,

Normally that date posted is the actual date but there are chances that it's being shipped early. 

It would be best to keep in touch with our customer support team on 27th to check. 

Regards,

-=Jay 

Highlighted
Adventurer

Answered at the release topic  call gopro they will tell you   your odershipping date, first orders go out Oct 2nd 

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks Jay. Today is the 27th, but I will wait to see if I hear anything. 

Highlighted
Hiker

I did call GoPro and they told me the cameras will actually ship any day and definitely before the release date. I can't get a solid answer from any one. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

the  rep by phone will be the one to answer your question and that is   the  one you go by.  For me  Its the reps word.  I must wait and see?  I chose notto be bothered by   text me  on the progress noted via email  when my Fed ex gets there to my order at my door..... 

where I stand  

RIALTO, CA

on my order