Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Shipping - No order found

Hey
I do not see tracking in the e-mail sent to me
I also do not see any icon to refresh to show up
I could ask for some screenshot of where it is
This is my first order from GoPro and it takes a long time
Order 19.01
Mail about shipping 26.01
Money from account taken on 28.01
Mail with tracking is still missing

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @marcind4510

We have sent you a personal message in reference to your order.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem as @marcind4510 . I recieved the email that states my order has shipped, but there is no tracking information or icon to click on. Where can I find the tracking number for my order?

Many thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Hey @samd2434
The moderator @aragon1006 sent me a message with the parcel number on PRIV
Greetings Marcin

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have had the same issue! I made an order almost two weeks ago, have called and chatted online and they keep saying that they're going to update me through email.

It's getting beyond a joke!! Gopro is no longer a reliable company.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @mohmmade034. We checked with Support and they are awaiting updates on the order from the Orders team. Please keep the lines open. Should you have questions or concerns, it would be best to continue working with Support under case 05913343. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I understand..... But it's been over a week since they said they're gonna get me an answer
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

I made an order yesterday and the order page closed immediately after so I could not get any details. The transaction however seemed to get approved and is currently pending. I made the order under another email but I realised I was not receiving gopro emails on that email (even in junk) so I switched it to the one I am currently using. I tried checking the order status with the email I ordered with and I am sure I input the right postal code as well but it says I have no orders listed.

Can GoPro help me check order details if I provide the email I ordered with? My card company says the transaction is already pending so I can't cancel it.