Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Shipping - No order found

I hear ya. Maybe that is the best thing to do i to cancel via your end and move on  and without insult. Amazon is a no hassle  no questions asked, and if  you need support hey call you right back on the spot and work out on the spot  good luck.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @schmidty99 @joshuab4087

Sorry for any troubles caused.

Our Support Team should be able to provide the status of your orders.

You may reach them via phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

You may also check the status of your order here.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Schmidty99,  I only found out when I called and actually talked to someone then asked for a email to be sent to me as to the reasons as I could not get answers on the forums.  I am recalling today as according to my email it is to be shipped today and they have not updated that info yet. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

10/4 thanks for the info. I’ll be giving them a call.
Highlighted
Tourist

Looks like they generated a shipping label for my order finally. The email came a few hours after complaining here. Hopefully the label is actually used and my order arrives Monday. I have already experienced a company before that generated shipping labels after people started complaining. Still our products ended up taking another two weeks before they actually shipped. It would be easier to stomach if GoPro sent out a mass email explaining the delay. It would make them look a lot more professional as a company.

Highlighted
Hiker

That is what just happened to me after 10 calls 5 posts but  the email said  " Great news— your GoPro gear is headed your way! 

Your gopro.com order xxxxxxxxxx has shipped from GoPro's warehouse."
and be careful as I had to call my credit card company as when I got the email saying it was being shipped, I got a bank alert that my card was charged again and it is showing two transactions, but my credit card company took care of it to make sure it was only one charge and what is odd the second one is for a lower amount then the special deal one, which is strange.   Also the email does say it has been shipped but there still is not tracking number so I am still unsure if it has been as they did not include that, and if it was shipped the tracking number would have also been on the email.   I hope it is true that it was shipped by why is there no tracking number? 

Highlighted
Hiker

Update:  (On Previous post about no tracking number) When you get a email when they say Good news the order has been shipped, you need to click on the little icon for text updates to get a tracking number,  So Thank you go-pro, Even though this was a headache trying to get answers, I truly hope that when the order does arrive Next week as stated, that it will be what I ordered and that it will work as I am sure I was a pain to all those I talked to.  So for those who also had problems I guess the best way is to always call the number and ask them to look on the computer screen and then send you a email stating what they told you as then you always have a record and you get better faster service and resonse.    

Highlighted
Tourist

I just now recieved a text message and my package was picked up by FedEx. It should arrive on Monday.