Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Shipping Method - Contact Support

I ordered a GoPro 8 bundle on 29/11/2019 and was expecting it to arrive sometime this week. The delivery time currently on the GoPro website is 2 days. On 05/12/3019 I decided to go online and check the status of my order. It appears that my order is still being processed and has not yet been shipped. Under shipping method there is a message saying contact support. I have tried several times throughout the day to contact support but nobody is ever available. Why would I not be sent an email if there was a problem with my order, it's ridiculous that nobody has been in contact and that I am expected to check my own order status and contact support to solve the issue.

To make matters worse I also have a GoPro + subscription.

Other than to sit refreshing my browser trying to reach GoPro support, does anyone have any suggestions?
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Shipping Method - Contact Support

The tracking number on my order also said "Contact Support" the day before it shipped to me. And some other people noted the same thing. When I called to check on it they said there was no problem, it just shows that status before there is a tracking number available from the carrier. I received an email the next day and the camera was on it's way.

I know it's misleading but there is likely NOT a problem with your order. That status will probably change soon, maybe a day or so.  Hope that info helps.

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry for the inconvenience @spx2mps,

Try this to contact GoPro Customer Support. 

visit this website: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Before you fill it out change the country / language to English US.

It is located on the upper right hand side of the screen. 

After changing it to English / US.

Fill out the information needed to initiate chat or phone call. 

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Sightseer

Buenas noches,

Estoy en la misma situación... pedí la gopro 8 con sus accesorios el dia 29/11/19 todavía a fecha de hoy no me han dicho nada ni me han retenido el dinero en el banco... cuando miro en el estado de pedido me pone contacte con atencion al cliente...

Alguien sabe algo?

Gracias
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @pmg1532,

It would be best to contact GoPro Customer Support. 

They can check that for you.

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

@graytree76514 wrote:

Hi @pmg1532,

It would be best to contact GoPro Customer Support. 

They can check that for you.

Regards,

-Jay

Lot of good that does.  I ordered the 8 black on the trade up program.  Ordered it on November 7.  I heard Nothing.  No shipping label, no acknowledgement, no email.  I check the site and it showed my order as Pending.  I wait a week.  I contact support and talk with a nice guy there.  He has no idea, sees nothing wrong with my order.  Promises to up it to sales to expedite the process.  I thank him and hang up.  

3 weeks later, I'm still waiting.  I FINALLY get the email 20 days after I placed my order.  The email with the shipping label says to print up the second email with the RMA information. (?)  I got no return other than the trade in that I'm sending in.. So I type up a letter and explain that and ship it off.  So now, here it is, December 5, and my trade-in sits someplace in California where it's been for the past 3 days.  

I get a posting here, in the forum from one of the moderators saying that he's sent me a personal message explaining what was the cause of the delay.... 

Still waiting on THAT message also.  So I send a PM to that moderator explaining that I never got HIS PM.  

Still waiting on that answer.  

I have no idea what is going on.  I get no answers.  Support doesn't have any idea.  No one is talking.  I've talked to Support.  No offence to them, but it was a total waste of my time.  

I have 3 gopros.  I bought my first from Best Buy.  I bought my second from an auction.  My third came directly from GoPro online.  That last one came in just a few days after I ordered it..  So whats going on???  Right now, it's been 28 days since I ordered this thing.  Great turn around time there people.. 

Highlighted
Nomad

and to add insult to injury, As I am typing this, I got a big banner flashing at the top of my screen proclaiming how GoPro shipping has free 2 day shipping..  2 Days??

Highlighted
Tourist

My post is about how I don't understand what is going on with my order and that I can't get in contact with GoPro support. Your suggestion is to contact GoPro support.

A generic copy and paste response that's no help at all.