Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Shipment back to the sender due to incomplete address.

[ New ]

Hello GoPro,

I bought a GoPro on your website last Friday (12th June) and the package should have been delivered by UPS at my home address (London, UK) on the 16th of June.

However, it seems that UPS does not have my full address, even though I included it in the order I made to GoPro. It seems that your website did not mention my house number. I was also unable to change the address myself on the UPS website as the address was linked to the order. As a consequence, the shipment is now returning to the sender (as UPS were unable to deliver it to me), back in the Netherlands.

- How can I solve that issue?
- Can you correct my postal address and resend the parcel?
- How long will it take to get the GoPro delivered to me?

For more details:

- Order number: MP-04205066

Thank you in advance for your help, much appreciated.

Best regards,

Tim

GoPro Shipment issue.png

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: Shipment back to the sender due to incomplete address.

[ New ]

A GoPro Mod or admin  can not  fulfill the task asked, you will have to wait for them, to paiste a link, or you can navigate on the site.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (5).gif

when the form gopro linked you to fill in, you should have added that in the lines .

View solution in original post

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @timc7846. Fish is correct. Only our Support team will have access to the tools needed to process your request. 

Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks Fish and Mari for you help. I finally got in contact with the support team and all seems to be fine now.
If anyone is interested to know: My GoPro is back to the NL and I'll get a refund once it is over there. I had to re-order a new one.

Many thanks for your help.

All Replies
Adventurer

[ New ]

A GoPro Mod or admin  can not  fulfill the task asked, you will have to wait for them, to paiste a link, or you can navigate on the site.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (5).gif

when the form gopro linked you to fill in, you should have added that in the lines .

Tourist

[ New ]
The chat doesn't seem to work (It's been almost 2 hours that I have a white screen waiting for the chat to start). Plus, I got an "Invalid Captcha" when I try to request a call.

Can a GoPro Admin redirect me to the right team (via email if possible)?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Adventurer

[ New ]

Check the  store hours they are  24-7 for plus people,  

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @timc7846. Fish is correct. Only our Support team will have access to the tools needed to process your request. 

Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks Fish and Mari for you help. I finally got in contact with the support team and all seems to be fine now.
If anyone is interested to know: My GoPro is back to the NL and I'll get a refund once it is over there. I had to re-order a new one.

Many thanks for your help.