Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Setting up a new Go pro 7 silver

[ New ]

hi, i have just unpacked my new gopro7 silver and am trying to set that up. 

However, when i see the instructions on the screen the same are blurred, because the default picture on the screen do not go away.

Am not sure if there is some king of protective film on the screen with the picture which i need to remove of is it an issue with the camera, or am i supposed to do something to get that picture out of the way & see clearly the set up instructions on the screen

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Setting up a new Go pro 7 silver

[ New ]

@deftspirit323, the picture is a screen sticker cover or film that can be removed. Look for the little peel corner or use a small piece of Sellotape to help you peel off the sticker.

Hopefully, this helps. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Setting up a new Go pro 7 silver

[ New ]

@deftspirit323, the picture is a screen sticker cover or film that can be removed. Look for the little peel corner or use a small piece of Sellotape to help you peel off the sticker.

Hopefully, this helps. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!