Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Seriously, MAX users waited much more than enough

Yes, got it today.
Hiker

but it creates unusable results !!!!  No sound or sound only for a few frames (depending on the editingsoftware

Highlighted
Hiker

How did you update the software? or did you have to delete the old one and reinstall from Microsoft store?

Hiker

the only way I saw, was to click on the link on the original gopro-website ...

https://de.gopro.com/help/articles/block/GoPro-Max-Exporter

then the microsoftstore opened....and indicated that this software is already installed ....

....but after a few seconds ...it looks like there took place an updatescan...and I got the option ..download..selected it, and then it was installed automatically.

b.t.w  I find this way of softwaredistribution the worst possible way and I'm totally refusing it.

It is the same enslavement as adobe does it..... you have to update to a dicated by the company version, regardless what happens then. no way back.

In that way , thay can silently make our already paid product worthless and force us to buy a new one....see apple with their battery-permformance-reduction-by-update.....of course it is by intention.

Give us a proper updatelink.

And last , what kind of windows-software is this ?? I only see a fullscreen interface what does not fit into my laptops screen....no wondows frames..no sideslidebars.

So I have a cutoff bottom and do not have buttons like "close" or something .... i have to kill the exporter by the taskmanager .....tried every combination alt+enter a.s.o nothing worked....

while typing....I'm doing some additional test with it....now it takes ages and crashes after 20min........

this is panic-alpha-software