Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Serienfotos nur 156 Fotos

[ New ]

Beim Erstellen von Serienfotos (60s) gab es nur 156 Fotos. Dann war der Akku leer. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit auf mehr Fotos zu kommen? (WiFi war aus...)

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Serienfotos nur 156 Fotos

[ New ]

Got it, thanks, @baerlinchen. Try this. Format the SD card in the camera following the steps below:

1. Copy any desired files from your camera's SD card to your computer.
  2. Ensure that the SD card is installed in the camera, then power the camera on.
  3. Swipe down on the touch display.
  4. Tap "Preferences."
  5. Scroll to the bottom of Preferences and tap "Reset".
  6. Tap "Format SD Card"
  7. Tap "Format" on the next screen to erase and reformat your micro SD card.

Then, remove the battery from the camera and connect the camera directly to a power source. While the camera is connected, see if you can take more than 156 photos or record. If it works, then there is a high chance that the battery is the problem. 

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @baerlinchen. Are the 156 photos the only files on your SD card? What resolution settings was the camera set to? Was the battery charge deleted? 

Tourist

[ New ]

The photos are the only file, the battery was full charged, but actually i meant Zeitrafferfoto instea of Serienfoto. Never the less, this is to less, or?

GoPro

[ New ]

@baerlinchen. Sorry, I did not quite get this portion: Zeitrafferfoto instea of Serienfoto . But yes, 156 photos to fill up an SD card is to low a count. Which SD card are you using? Is it among the recommended ones on this list

Tourist

[ New ]

It is a SanDisk Extreme 128 GB, but i don´t think it is a problem of the card. I think it is a problem of the akku. Just want to check, if i did wrong adjustment befor i buy a nother one...

GoPro

[ New ]

Got it, thanks, @baerlinchen. Try this. Format the SD card in the camera following the steps below:

1. Copy any desired files from your camera's SD card to your computer.
  2. Ensure that the SD card is installed in the camera, then power the camera on.
  3. Swipe down on the touch display.
  4. Tap "Preferences."
  5. Scroll to the bottom of Preferences and tap "Reset".
  6. Tap "Format SD Card"
  7. Tap "Format" on the next screen to erase and reformat your micro SD card.

Then, remove the battery from the camera and connect the camera directly to a power source. While the camera is connected, see if you can take more than 156 photos or record. If it works, then there is a high chance that the battery is the problem. 

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
thx!