Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Sending Mixer Board Audio to GoPro Hero8 Blackwith Media Mod

Hello out there!

I am excited to use my Gopro for livestreaming, but have noticed that it's hard to balance mixer board audio through the 3.5mm jack input on the Media mod. I also believe that with my line input inserted, there may be the GoPro mics still on. I'm hoping to get a clear sound like when I use an Irig through my phone; but obviously with the GoPro videa.

Any tips or tricks for allowing me to send my mixer board audio into the GoPro Hero8 via the media mod for streaming?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Sending Mixer Board Audio to GoPro Hero8 Blackwith Media Mod

All I do is use my promic and a rode wireless go. if I do not want sound I simply do not turn on my rode.   During a Livestream.  That said Line in     or power mic I don;t use either but just the Standard mic while it makes no difference  what audi is chosen if asked. I should re test again to make  certain I have  sound.  How I see it working  mixer board or not.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Sending Mixer Board Audio to GoPro Hero8 Blackwith Media Mod

Thanks! I think the audio settings solved my problem. Feel free to tune in if you all want to check it out tonight at 6pm:

https://www.facebook.com/Campellispizza/

Going live with The Albertson Duo!

www.thealbertsonduo.com