Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Send Back Karma in Singapore - restriction for Lithium battery

Hi,

We recently bought a Karma from the online shop. Unfortunatly the product doesn't suit us so we want to send it back, as we are allowed  to under the 14 day cashback. I still wainting instructions, but we've already been told that the shipping will be at our charge. So I went to check on internet and want I discoverd is that is this strictly prohibited to send Lithium battery or any device contaning them in Singapore (see attached file). 

As shipping is at my charge and my responsability I don't want to have any problem. It is a huge amount of money, I know that the product is du to arrive within 14 days and in new condition so I can't rely on your support saying that it "should" be ok. You are selling the device with the opportunity to change our mind but it is not not true if we can't send the product back safely due to import restriction for lithium battery. 

I would like some help here, answers and a solution.

Thanks

Singapore - International Post Guide - Australia Post.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Send Back Karma in Singapore - restriction for Lithium battery

Hi @snowyshore4050,

For issues like this our Support Team should be able to help. It does look you have a case opened and our Team is working on it!

Cheers,

Ryan

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Send Back Karma in Singapore - restriction for Lithium battery

I think AusPost in general rejects all Li-Batteries (which is already a pain if you want to sell electronics online, too). 

GoPro SIN also does not ship Karma Batteries by themselves.. it's a bit bizarre, as you can order more when you buy a done, but not seperately after. 

Good luck, please update.