Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Segnali acustici

Buongiorno,

Ho comprato circa una settimana fa una gopro 8. Ha funzionato correttamente sino a ieri quando i segnali acustici, correttamente attivati su volume alto, sono scomparsi. Anche i video in riproduzione sullo schermo della gopro non emettono audio.

Help.

Grazie

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Segnali acustici

It is odd for the camera to suddenly not get audio on recordings. Does it matter which resolution setting is used? Is the camera recording with an external microphone? On the camera, see if the volume for playback has been set to zero. Tap on the volume icon on the upper-right portion of the camera's rear screen and make sure it is not with an X.

If this is not the case, we suggest doing a manual update. Even if the camera may already have the latest firmware, doing this will help clear any possible error with the current installation. The steps under Manual Update here will guide you. 

Which SD card were you using? Is it among the recommended cards on this list? Formatting the card will be needed for the manual update. Be sure to do this after saving your files on a different device. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I've done as you suggested. I've manually done the udate by the sd card but the problem is still there. The sd card I'm using is in your list.

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the update, @sieben2000. In this case, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

When connected, you may direct Suppor to this thread for reference on what you have already performed in terms of troubleshooting.