Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Screen damaged

[ New ]

Hello,

the screen of my Gopro Hero 7 Black is giving me some problems. It keeps going on and off. The camera works perfectly I can still take pictures and videos, but the image on the screen just disappears at times. And lately is extremly dark, like if the brightness was set down to the minimum even if it's up on 100%.

I got this camera last February and I love it. I hope I can continue using it wihout problems. I bought the camera in the UK but I reside in Switzerland. Where should I bring the camera to have it fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Paolo.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Screen damaged

[ New ]

Hello, @paolorigotti. If you contact our Support team, they will be able to assist you with your camera concern. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @paolorigotti. If you contact our Support team, they will be able to assist you with your camera concern. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Tourist

[ New ]

I've been told I can just have my item replaced. I did subscribe to Gopro to be able to avail of this service. What should I do next?

GoPro

[ New ]

Let our Support team know about it, @paolorigotti. We see that Support has attempted to contact you back but the line is not good. Please keep the lines open. Your request is in the queue for callback again. Thanks!