Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Sandisk Ultra 128GB on HERO 6?

Cool! We will wait for an update from you then, @antoniocm1983. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Samsung Evo + 256gb card does work on go pro hero 6 I also tested a samsung Evo Select 256gb card it also works great

Highlighted
Hiker

I have a concerning problem with my go pro hero 6 just got it today when I hold mode button down to turn it off it turns off for about 15 seconds then turns itself back on please help me

Highlighted
Hiker

And this problem is with no memory card inserted 

Highlighted
Hiker

Okay now my camera is fine but the gopro quik app on my laptop when I open it after I start my computer it opens fine but for some reason if I close it and try to re open it no matter what I do it locks my computer up were I have to force it to shut down by the computer power button weird thing is my laptop is a Lenovo y50-70 4k uhd touch screen laptop running 16gbs of ram a solid state drive and is running a nvidia geforce gtx 860m graphics card with a Intel i7 4700hq processor with a mac clock speed of 7ghz the specs are fine for 4k for what you guys suggest other problem is video is choppy sometimes dosent move on camera shows 39 minutes on computer in quik app it brakes it up in 3.7gb files my main concern is its locking my computer up
Highlighted
Explorer

Have you tried un-installing and then re-downloading & installing Quik?  An update was just released.  If it's not already on the latest version, the app may be locking up as it tries to update. Either way, a fresh install might be needed.

Highlighted
Hiker

Haven't tried that I will try that on my laptop let you know if it helps