Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Same Day Shipping Bait - Am I The Only One?

[ New ]

Going on 7 days since I've placed my order which was placed in time for same-day shipping.

Selected the two-day shipping option thinking I'd have it in two days (crazy I know)

UPS states they haven't even received the package yet from GoPro.

When I contact support, I'm told there is an additional 3-5 day processing time on top of the two-day shipping time.

Has anyone else been baited by same-day shipping with GoPro?

Nomad

Re: Same Day Shipping Bait - Am I The Only One?

[ New ]

Even tho I didn't get same day shipping, mine arrived in 3 days from when I first ordered from sweden to UK. 

Nomad

[ New ]

No, some of us read the terms and conditions first so we knew what 2 day shipping meant.  IE.  Shipping times are estimates only, Your product has to be in stock, if not, you need to wait on a restock, orders shipped out on a first come first served basis.  2 day shipping simple means that when your camera is in stock and processed, it's picked up by UPS and then it takes 2 days to get to you.

Tourist

[ New ]
That’s understandable but if that’s the case, I’d rather have an email explaining that after I place my order instead of getting a shipping confirmation email.

If you make a purchase and get sent shipping confirmation, is it unreasonable to think the duration of the shipping window has begun?