Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Salt water went inside my Hero 5

I need help to get in contact with Gopro Support. I tried to get in contact through chat but I can't get through any support. I can neither contact support by calling cause I'm located in the Philippines, and international call rate will apply Anybody knows the best way to get support? Maybe an email address? Thanks.
Tourist

Re: Salt water went inside my Hero 5

we're same tol ! mine also leaked a salt water inside my hero 5, and i have this problem which i cannot contact or chat them because of our location(PH). could someone help us
Adventurer

Is gopro world wide support?

Tourist

well i think so. otherwise you can contact them and they can provide you information and help you on where you in

Tourist

I have the same problem just happened now. Its totally dead and cant contact customer support.
Adventurer

iTS hOLIDAY HERE SO WHEN ITS  OPEN BY YOU GET TO THEM

Hiker

Hi guys, were you able to contact them? I was trying to look for an email address but couldn't find any. I am also from the Philippines.
Adventurer

Customersupport@gopro.com is hte email that is disabled you are going to have to call or chat at your local time.  In the mean time  on the website locate the phone number at the upper right or lower right on any page. good luck