Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

SUPPORT IN AUSTRALIA NON EXSISTANT

[ New ]

I am trying to get in touch with support from Australia and getting no response from email or chat.

The chat function does not work day or night.

I want a return code?

Case 08296841

Don't direct me to chat it does not work!

I didn't receive an order confirmation by email, so thought the order did not go through

I ordered again, then checked my CC and saw I have been billed twice.. the one time I did get thru to support 5 mins after I'd ordered the second camera, support informed me that I could not cancel the order.

Now I have 2 gopros and I can't contact support to get RMA.

GoPro Community Manager

Re: SUPPORT IN AUSTRALIA NON EXSISTANT

[ New ]

It looks like our Support team did connect with you a little over a week ago and gave instructions then on how to return the extra order for a refund. Unfortunately, once an order has started processing, we can't cancel it, but you can return it under our 30 day money back guarantee and we'll get that refund processed as quickly as we can.

Also, if chat is busy, try requesting a call back. All call backs are handled as quickly as our team can get to them. Thanks.

Hiker

[ New ]

I have not been given a return code!!! I got an email to contact chat support.. chat support does not work!!

Hiker

[ New ]

I've been waiting almost a week for a call back they are not quick!!!

Hiker

[ New ]

For your info, chat NEVER works, day or night!

Hiker

[ New ]

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 11.29.00 am.png
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

Please try us again when our Support center is open. You should see an option to request a call back as well as to start a chat. Thanks.

Hiker

[ New ]

WHEN IS IT OPEN????