Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Ripped off by GoPro then Stonewalled

[ New ]

Order # MU-00563193 from the 19th Sept for a Hero 9 and a couple of extra batteries.

My credit card was instantly charged and I don't have any tracking or shipping information.

When you log-in to your GoPro account, you cannot see any of the orders that you have made.

You click on Contact GoPro Sales & Support, then click 'Order Info' just to be taken to a blank page. (see attachment)

You then try and click the 'Contact Us' details and ask for a chat or phone call and nothing happens.

GoPro's website has no phone number to call, no business address, no email address and when you purchase something the email comes from noreply@gopro.com.

So are you going to every length possible to fully disassociate yourselves from your customers?

Great job guys for customer support in 2020.  

1600920904218.png
Hiker

Re: Ripped off by GoPro then Stonewalled

[ New ]

Open the GoPro website on a Google Chrome INCOGNITO page. This allows you to see your order status without giving you the 'error' message and blank page.

I was getting the same error for 3 days straight until someone posted about the Incognito Chrome solution.

My order was done on the 17th which was release day, I only got tracking information on Monday 21st.

Sadly their release strategy this year wasnt well though out, release of specs and camera on the same day without pre-orders was a disaster.

The flood of release days orders on a flawed order and payment system with a lack of information on order status, has left a lot of people who have shelved out ~$550 very unhappy.

Hiker

[ New ]

My bundle order came without memory card and my subscription to GoPro plus is not recognised so I have been charged full price for all accessories and cannot access the free unlimited storage. I've been trying for 4 days to contact anyone at GoPro about this and have been stonewalled in the same way you have. If I've heard nothing by the end of the week they'll be getting the whole lot back in a box and I'll be off elsewhere. I know these are tough times, but when you charge top dollar, you have an obligation to provide basic courtesy response let alone support at the minimum. It's a mess. I'm even tempted to go to trading standards about it.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@jamesl5285 - Your order has been shipped and is on its way to you now. You should have the tracking information in your inbox.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@warren-rs3 - It looks like our Support team has been trying to contact you, but have not been able to reach you by phone. If you still need help, please submit a new request at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Hiker

[ New ]
My phone is never off, sat waiting for your call ready to sort the issues and get on with buying reduced price accessories 🍻 (and get a refund on my overcharge!)