Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Ring and colour difference

[ New ]

Hello, 

since that last update I have notice the stitching seem to be more of a ring shape in the middle of my footage which to be honest i dont think it was as noticable before also the colour of the back camera seem to be alot darker ?!?

any advice would be great 

JP

ring.png

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: Ring and colour difference

[ New ]

The stitching issue is being caused by having your camera too close to the paddle board.   Ideally there should be nothing within a 12inch sphere around the camera.  There can be a pole dirctly below the camera as this in stitched out in post.  So mount your camera on a small pole on your paddle board.

The difference in lighting on lenses can easily be solved by rotating your camera 90 degree's to the left so it gets more even light on both lenses.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

The stitching issue is being caused by having your camera too close to the paddle board.   Ideally there should be nothing within a 12inch sphere around the camera.  There can be a pole dirctly below the camera as this in stitched out in post.  So mount your camera on a small pole on your paddle board.

The difference in lighting on lenses can easily be solved by rotating your camera 90 degree's to the left so it gets more even light on both lenses.

Tourist

[ New ]
thanks for the advice !!!🤙👍