Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Reward offered his is a long shot but I lost a go pro 5 off rottness island today in Perth Wa help?

Lost it snorkling of Geordie bay rottness island Perth Western Australia  it's got a head strap, which didn't  work very well and it's in a diving case from go pro it's got some really important videos on,I'm offering a reward if anyone finds it please message me and if it matches the serial number I have then I'll pay for the postage eta and pay you a reward for it

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Reward offered his is a long shot but I lost a go pro 5 off rottness island today in Perth Wa h

If I lost my camera I do a little more the just  what was posted if asked but that is me. I try to be  a little more  with info just me 

So Here is where the OP lost his camera, and  hope its withi nthe red circle radius.

Untitled 88.png

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Reward offered his is a long shot but I lost a go pro 5 off rottness island today in Perth Wa h

Hi fishy comics that where I lost it, what do you suggest I do should I upload some info/pictures of myself and content, I've been to the local dive centre and told them and left my details?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Post Bills if allowed its a long shot and wish you the best,  Local or toruest is the issue?  good luck