Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Review : GoPro 9 vs the others

Weel, last week I recieved my GP9 (only took a few days t get here). A few months back I purchased a GP 7 Black was was impressed. Although, when doing live broadcasts I had to have an additional Powerbank to make sure it all recorded and streamed fine. I am a football (soccer) coach and stream our matches live to parents etc, due to Covid.

So, this weekend, I used the GP 9 to live stream and the GP 7 Black as a back up (just recording)...Amazing...the GP 9 battery not only lasted the match time (approx, 1 hr in tournament time 2x30mins)..but there was still plenty of battery over. I know ther GP 9 had a better battery (according to GoPro)...but never expected that !!! Wow !!!

All I can say is that I am "over" pleased, so far, with the GP 9...now just waiting for the wide lens. so it can cover more of the pitch from my 7 m camera pole.

I use and have GP Hero +, 2x 7 white (for behind the goals), 7 black and now 9 Black. Been impressed so far by the cameras, over the years...but the 9 Black has, so far, exceeded those ...GREAT JOB !!!!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Review : GoPro 9 vs the others

So cool to hear that, @ackcoach. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!