Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Return to previous firmware in gopro hero 8 black

I have tried to contact gopro support, but I can not get it (neither with the tf nor from home with the computer), the web does not let me send and gives me a captcha error or something.
In GoPro 7 if you can enter the protunes menu with the buttons.
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

@miniminimarc, agreeing with @danielr15. I don't see this functionality available in HERO8 Black. You can only change/select the Presets when using the buttons to navigate menu through the front LCD screen of the camera. Anyhow, I'll pass this along to the team in charge.

If it helps, you can create Presets with your desired Protune settings. See HERO8 Black - Presets for more info.

Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Adventurer

Feedback

Feedback for the request, get people active on it.   Also if you want that feature  go get a hero 4 black or older, gopro hero 5 and up never had the front interface  working in full. that said good luck/

Highlighted
Hiker

Buenos dias
Creando los presets que necessito de balance de blancos, mas o menos me serviria para lo que quiero hacer, pero me limita a poder cambiar solo lo que le programe en los presets, de la otra manera, yo en un momento dado puedo entrar al menu protune y cambiar cualquier cosa y modificar TODOS los parametros.

Con la otra GoPro yo habia estado hablando por mail con el servicio tecnico, pero ahora ya no tengo la direccion del correo.
He intentado varias veces de contactar con el servicio tecnico y por la web no lo consigo, si alguien pudiese darme una direccion de mail o decirle a alguien de ellos que contacte conmigo, mi mail es miniminimarc@gmail.com
Gracias