Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Return GoPro Hero5??

How the hell do I get my GoPro Hero 5 returned?? I bought it 2 years ago for a holiday, used it twice after that and now the "waterproof" GoPro Hero 5 is not working anymore, because the seal by the battery was leaking.

Question is -  it is near impossible to navigate the site - everythime I start a chat a mesage pops up that "Chat is unavialbale" - not very user friendly.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Return GoPro Hero5??

[ Edited ]

Well, this is the community site (member to member) so we can't help you with returns. You're well past warranty expiration, so I don't think you're going to qualify for a return/refund. It sounds as if you were able to find the link for the GoPro Support Team. As far as the Chat, if you aren't a GoPro Plus member, then you need to start a chat during normal business hours. Yesterday (Monday) was Labor Day, so you were probably trying them on a Holiday. If you can't get through with chat, there are also phone numbers listed.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

[ Edited ]

Well, this is the community site (member to member) so we can't help you with returns. You're well past warranty expiration, so I don't think you're going to qualify for a return/refund. It sounds as if you were able to find the link for the GoPro Support Team. As far as the Chat, if you aren't a GoPro Plus member, then you need to start a chat during normal business hours. Yesterday (Monday) was Labor Day, so you were probably trying them on a Holiday. If you can't get through with chat, there are also phone numbers listed.

Highlighted
Adventurer

GoPro has a 1 year warranty  while overseas a 2 year warranty, if you fal lunder a extgended warranty even better.  If you take hte time and see the rted outlines you'kll get to  gopro.    good luck.

contact us.png