Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Rerun my GoPro

[ New ]
I had enough!! After the latest upgrade I lost all GPS stickers.. I want to start a return but can not get hold of technical support at all.. they are none existence in Australia.. have been trying for nearly 3 weeks now to find someone.. can I initiate the return here?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Rerun my GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @redcave84125. We already have shared the details with the team, particularly the GPS issue on HERO9 Black. We're looking further into this and we'll keep everyone posted as soon as we have new information available.

Just to clarify, did you experience the problem after installing the latest firmware update of the camera? Or are you referring to the latest upgrade or update on the GoPro App?

As for the returns process, we're limited to the processes that we can access here in Support Hub. This is best handled by our Support Team. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. If you haven't received a callback after a while, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @redcave84125. We already have shared the details with the team, particularly the GPS issue on HERO9 Black. We're looking further into this and we'll keep everyone posted as soon as we have new information available.

Just to clarify, did you experience the problem after installing the latest firmware update of the camera? Or are you referring to the latest upgrade or update on the GoPro App?

As for the returns process, we're limited to the processes that we can access here in Support Hub. This is best handled by our Support Team. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. If you haven't received a callback after a while, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hiker

[ New ]
Latest firmware.

How am I suppose to return it then; I have been trying to speak to support for over a month now. They call me few days later during working hours or send me an email claiming they can not get hold of me..

Gonna report it to my credit card company I think so they can deal with it.