Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Request RMA to return GoPro Hero7 Black for rapair

Hi Support team,

I did purchase my GoPro Hero 7 black on 10 march 2019 in Australia (from TheGoodGuys)

Since last July, I found that there are some problems with my GoPro with the follows symptoms:

1) The display is fuzzy during recording, It’s not happen all the time but quite often now.

fuzzy scream 01fuzzy scream 01fuzzy scream 02fuzzy scream 02fuzzy scream 03fuzzy scream 03fuzzy scream 04fuzzy scream 04

2) Sometime it will restart itself during recording. (this symptom not that often but still happen)

3) Sometime the recorded video has some lag, especially recording in the low light area (higher ISO situation)

What I tried:

I did try to use few difference SD cards to test the GoPro.

I did try to use few difference batteries.

Also I did update the latest firmware v1.9, but those symptoms are still happen.

Could you please give some advice for me and tell me how to return the cam to repair?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Request RMA to return GoPro Hero7 Black for rapair

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the camera, @williamc3756. Our Support team will definitely be able to help. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Be sure to have access to your camera when you contact the team so you get assisted as quickly as possible. Please note the hours of operation. You may direct them to this thread for reference on the details that you have provided already. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Request RMA to return GoPro Hero7 Black for rapair

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the camera, @williamc3756. Our Support team will definitely be able to help. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Be sure to have access to your camera when you contact the team so you get assisted as quickly as possible. Please note the hours of operation. You may direct them to this thread for reference on the details that you have provided already.