Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer
Accepted Solution

Request: GoPro APP Using Stickers icon buttons Locked to same order.

We do things By Memory when we get used to how they are  laid out,  things become very simple to use.  They now are random, each time you reopen the Sticker, everything of the guages are randomally laid out again never the same order.   How can we Lock or have the random order become perminant?

GoPro App latest version 6.1 is it. 

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: Request: GoPro APP Using Stickers icon buttons Locked to same order.

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello @fishycomics. A new version of the GoPro App was just released. Do you still observe this issue? Hope to hear back from you. Thanks! 

@mariustanya  @aragon1006   Big Thank-You Looks like it's fixed and  Imagine that a Customer asks for a simple request and gopro Delivers!

Big-Thank you.  Heck what are  the chances of me getting a hero 8 (WINK)   I hear ya laughing in a good way.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @fishycomics

With the recent app update, changes on how to add GPS stickers were made.

You would need to tap on the sticker tab to move it to the next corner.

Please note that the current app version does not allow you to resize the stickers.

Thanks!

Ej

Adventurer

@aragon1006 wrote:

Hi @fishycomics

With the recent app update, changes on how to add GPS stickers were made.

You would need to tap on the sticker tab to move it to the next corner.

Please note that the current app version does not allow you to resize the stickers.

Thanks!

Ej

Ej  understand my question:

If I asked about the  overlay and sizing  and how to place them in,  I know that part, not what I am asking.  since i had to go picphonics here  do you see the diffrences of the  buttons how they are layed out each time.  If i want to go to Speed chart, on the first one why is it different on the next photo.  is hte camera    settings like this NOPE  make sense to you know (WINK)

IMG_2740[1].PNGIMG_2736[1].PNG

GoPro

Hello @fishycomics. Good observation. I cannot seem to replicate it though. What happened in between getting the two photos? Which phone do you have and which OS is it running on? I am also using GoPro App v6.1 on a Samsung phone with Android 9. 

Adventurer

Apple Iphone 6 IOS 12.1 (16B92)

I also  have an Apple Ipad Air 2  12.4.1

and the same.   same  thing no need for photos on that. 

GoPro

Hello @fishycomics. A new version of the GoPro App was just released. Do you still observe this issue? Hope to hear back from you. Thanks! 

Adventurer

Adventurer

@mariustanya wrote:

@mariustanya  @aragon1006   Big Thank-You Looks like it's fixed and  Imagine that a Customer asks for a simple request and gopro Delivers!

Big-Thank you.  Heck what are  the chances of me getting a hero 8 (WINK)   I hear ya laughing in a good way.