Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Repost:: Dual/split screen issue on gopro hero 6 after version v01.51 bug firmware update

I have been measured, and the results of the experiment, the original HERO 6 sets of batteries, the factory with the previous HERO5 were different.

Examples of the Asia-Pacific region:

1.HERO6 original set of battery factory is a life for the "new energy technology limited company (Amperex Technology Limited)" production. Charging less than HERO5.

The company was founded in 1999, is a lithium-ion battery manufacturers, headquartered in Hong Kong. There are three wholly owned subsidiaries, located in Dongguan Nancheng District, Dongguan Songshan Lake Science and Technology Industrial Park and Ningde City, Fujian Province.

2.HERO5 original set of battery factory is "samsung sdi co. Ltd" production. Charging than HERO6 original plant is superior.

SAMSUNG big brand will not have to explain it, but the two battery production date is this year, the former for the July 20, 2017; the latter is 2017 on March 09. But after I repeatedly verified can not be one machine charging success, The battery still continues to fall.Therefore, it can be inferred that this problem belongs to the HORO6 itself FIRMWARE or charging module design problem. This situation has occurred. I also purchased the original HERO5 SUPPERCHARGER TOOLS. Are the same situation. I hope someone to GOPRO HERO this important BUG And the customer to correct the problem method. Otherwise, it is necessary to power each time not enough power, the replacement of the battery in order to carry out false and non-stop video operation.

22312300_1572744069430592_1975148243_o.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Repost:: Dual/split screen issue on gopro hero 6 after version v01.51 bug firmware update

Stil Charging but the power decrease too.

22292355_1572744086097257_892121491_o.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

P3

22311900_1572757246095941_1991118831_o.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

Amperex Technology Limited(ATL) mainly produces environmentally friendly electric vehicle batteries, high-end consumer electronics battery and high-voltage, high-power energy storage battery. In the Bluetooth battery market, mobile DVD battery market, MP3, MP4 battery market and laptop computer lithium battery market global share of the first. But also the world's first industrial notebook computer with lithium polymer battery and the first launch of long life polymer lithium battery business. ATL in the field of consumer electronics major customers are Apple, TDK, Amazon, HTC, ZTE, Huawei, Cool and Lenovo, electric vehicles in the field of major customers are BMW, Yutong, Jinlong, Beiqi and so on. In the Samsung mobile phone Galaxy Note 7 battery explosion, ATL became the only supplier of the battery cell phone, but also occurred in the US aircraft smoke incident.

Highlighted
Hiker

Just Avaliable for this way

22290518_1572782399426759_372918891_n.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

I got same problem 2 days ago. 4K 30fps superwide 
So what could this be? 

Highlighted
Explorer

Apparently it is a bug in the firmware update and GoPro is working to get it fixed. I haven't had it happen to me yet, but I now expect at some point it will pop up. Knowing that it's not a hardware issue and that GoPro is aware and working on the fix, it doesn't really concern me much.
Highlighted
Tourist

it happened to me today. 4k superwide, i was just messing around with the settings. 

i've been having too many issues with it. not a great experience for my first GoPro. considering this is the 6th edition, i would imagine there wouldn't be this many issues. i just bought it less than a week ago.

i'll be returning it back to BB tomorrow.