Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
edg
GoPro

Re: Repost:: Dual/split screen issue on gopro hero 6 after version v01.51 bug firmware update

@evoxdream wrote:

@robert1326 @duanem8 @stmtrooperninja @blueflame78130 @danielr15 and to everyone who have cooperated and gave their 2 cents with regarda to this issue... well done guys.

Agreed!

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Repost:: Dual/split screen issue on gopro hero 6 after version v01.51 bug firmware update

Hello,

Another one here having the same issue with my brand new gopro 6, running the latest firmware, SD 64GB extreme and in the 4K 30 NTSC settings.

Very annoying, lost already many videos...

Backpacker

i'm a bit baffled why the issue isn't going to be resolved till Novembers update. We've proven the issue is with firmware 1.5, so why isn't the original firmware being re-released. At the minute once updated they are practically useless, so only way for use to fix them is to exchange to a new one which has got to be costing GoPro money as they'll be sent back as faulty. We know not to update, but how many don't, so quite possibly end up exchanging/returning a 2nd possibly even 3rd Hero 6. Yes the lack of update will lose the voice on command & external mic, but at least we'll have a camera that works

Tourist

I totally agree with duanem8

Tourist

Did someone already get a feedback from gopro about this issue? Or they are silent about it?Smiley Indifferent

Explorer

Page 12

GoPro is working on it.
Sightseer

Thank you all for this thread. I am getting mine today and will make sure I do not update mine to 1.5.

Hiker

@p1audable , im so glad we were able to save you.