Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Replacement of Go pro hero 2018

Hi,
I recently had an issue with my Gopro Hero 2018 as it stooped working CASE NO (07069413) I raised an ticket for the replacement on 2.10.2019 shipped it on 10.10.2019 and it was received by the respective person in Singapore on 14.10.2019, Since then every week once or twice I am making a call to get details about the replacement and getting the same answer that the product is out of stock and will be replaced soon, it's been 1 month and I again called and the respected person on the call said (IF THE GOPRO HERO 2018 IS NOT AVAILABLE WE WILL SEND YOU A GOPRO HERO 7 BLACK IN THE COMMING WEEK ) And after 1 week I again had a call and they said we don't know when it will be in the stock and it will take time (I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIIME (KIND OF RUDE)) @GoPro I am a content creator and it's been 40 days I don't have any updates about my go pro please it's a kind request do it as soon as possible , and the concern person had said me that you will get a GoPro Hero 7 black in one week , soo done with all of it I need my go pro in a week at any cost . At the time for replacement ticket the person promised that the go pro will be replaced in 15 days.
This is totally not a. Good service.
And the customer care is also not helpful.
Need my go pro as soon as possible.
40 days of work is missed and bared the loss but no more .
I want my Gopro in 1 week at any cost.
Screenshot_20191118-011309.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Replacement of Go pro hero 2018

Sorry to hear about the replacement order issue, @toughlift425. We have tagged the team handling your case for an update. We will keep you posted. 

Highlighted
Tourist

As I was promised that my Gopro will be replaced in 20 days that didn't happen and it's been 40 days now, As of last week the customer support executive have promised me to send a GoPro Hero 7 black in 1 week still waiting for that also to happen.
What my replacement and the late charges which is been do r as you should send me a GoPro Hero 7 black now, as promised by one of your customer executive over the call in last week.
Looking forward for some positive results and superfast replacement
Thank you
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @toughlift425

Please try to contact GoPro Customer Support via phone or chat.

They might have an update already. 

Regards,

-jay

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes sure, but most of the time they never answer the call and if they do soo never give the proper information.
But still will try.
Thank you