Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Replace my gopro

[ New ]

When I get video under the water above one feet,water go inside my lense.how do I replace my go pro?.I'm photographer so urgently I want to settle this issue.I can't get any photos or vidios.it seems blure.can you fix it?

IMG_20190107_163920.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Replace my gopro

[ New ]
You can take that protective lens off. You don't really need it. The camera remains waterproof with it on or off. It's probably not seated correctly. Take it off, rinse it thoroughly (including the camera) with clean distilled water and allow to completely dry. Once it's dry (completely), replace the protective lens. If it continues to leak, you can get replacements from the GoPro store https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/protective-lens-replacement/AACOV-001.html

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

[ New ]
You can take that protective lens off. You don't really need it. The camera remains waterproof with it on or off. It's probably not seated correctly. Take it off, rinse it thoroughly (including the camera) with clean distilled water and allow to completely dry. Once it's dry (completely), replace the protective lens. If it continues to leak, you can get replacements from the GoPro store https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/protective-lens-replacement/AACOV-001.html
Tourist

[ New ]

How do I remove the upper case from the camera? Any method or something plz inform me.better to send me a link of video or something.

Explorer

[ New ]
Upper case, or the lens? To open the case you just pull back on the latch.
Tourist

[ New ]

I repaired it.thanks for yours help.