Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Repair in HongKong

Hi! My go pro 4 is broke! Where in HongKong, in the official warranty center, I can repair it?
Thanks

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Repair in HongKong

Hello @megasurf35851

You can try the China number, or check with chat support again. The chat agents are available between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time so you should be able to get in touch with one of them. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hey @dmitriik0,

If you have not already get in touch with our Support Team directly. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

Hi,

Sorry I know I am a bit off-topic here, but have you guys been able to connect with the customer service here in HK?

The phone number on the website is not a correct one and the online chat is always busy...

is it everybody or it's just myself???

cheers!

Louis

GoPro Community Manager

@megasurf35851 - We haven't heard of any issues with customers connecting with our team in China. Please try them again at 85 25 8014585, or by chat.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tourist

Hi Jeff, thanks! No, that no. Is not working. HK country code should be +852. I tried both 852 58014585 and or just 258014585, neither one work. It hangs up automatically. I tried chat as well but the site keeps saying all the agents are busy. It’s there any other alternative? Or I should just call the China no.

Thanks!
GoPro

Hello @megasurf35851

You can try the China number, or check with chat support again. The chat agents are available between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time so you should be able to get in touch with one of them. 

Thanks, 
Marius