Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Remote control

I have a Hero 4 with a remote control.  Will this same remote control device work or pair with a Hero 7.  If not, is there another one you can purchase?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Remote control

Yes, they will. You may refer to this article Controlling Multiple Cameras with One Wi-Fi Remote for more information on the functions that would work when multiple cameras are connected to a single remote control. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hello @jimmyb84. Both the Wi-Fi remote control and the Smart Remote will work with the HERO7 Black camera. For Pairing instructions, you may follow this link: https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/how-to-pair-your-hero7-black-camera-and-smart-or-wi-fi-remote . 

Tourist

Will the remote I have pair to more than one go pro, for instance if I have both go pros attached to my motorcycle can I operate both cameras at once
GoPro

Yes, they will. You may refer to this article Controlling Multiple Cameras with One Wi-Fi Remote for more information on the functions that would work when multiple cameras are connected to a single remote control.