Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Refund

[ New ]
My order didn’t come in on time and is still not here. Requested refund but no confirmation or anything. Can I please get a refund?
GoPro

Re: Refund

[ New ]

Hello, @charisb266. We see that you have requested a 30-Day return for your order online. The refund is only processed once the package is returned to the warehouse and is registered in the system. 

We see that the order you placed on April 26 has shipped and was tagged delivered by UPS on April 28th. Please see if anyone else has received it for you. We have sent the tracking number information to your Hub inbox. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
It was not delivered to me or the address I had put down. I have no idea where it is, any way we can find an address or business I can contact?
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry, we are unable to provide details on the order. If you contact our Support Team, they would be able to send a status request to the Orders Team. To proceed, please submit a contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request.