Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Refund promised

[ New ]

Hi, 

has anyone on here successfully had a refund from GoPro? 
I am really sorry to come on here to ask but I have been in dispute since a cancelled order in April.

I even have an email from August saying they agree that I am owed £219.99. They just won't pay the money,

Does anyone have any ideas about how to escalate complaints within GoPro. The customer services team are appalling and simply do not respond. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Any ideas guys?

thanks. 

GoPro

Re: Refund promised

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @russellp408. I was able to locate your case using the email address that's associated with your Support Hub profile. Our team is coordinating with the appropriate department on the review. Rest assured, someone will get in touch with you as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aenriquez but I am afraid I do not believe you.  I have been told that for months. If you could respond acknowledging this comment I would appreciate it. You won't of course I realise that. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

GoPro Makes great cameras.  Unfortunatly, it stops right there.  Their support and customer service are non-existant.  I am in a similar situation and their are finger pointing and taking no resposibility for a few simple mistakes on their part.

You are not alone.  Not by a long shot.

Frustrating!

Hiker

[ New ]

Same condition as you..waiting since 82 days to get refund.

Tourist

[ New ]

I've spent too long chasing this to be honest and not once has anyone actually apologised. So let's see where we can take this. 

GoPro

[ New ]

@coolblaze20381, I was able to locate your order using the email address on your Support Hub profile. I understand that your package was delivered to the shipping address that's associated with your order. Our Support Team also sent you an email update from your most recent contact request. If you need further assistance, please reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can help out. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Wow, my actual posts have been edited! Rather than deal with the issue, which is a simple refund you have edited my comments! 
That is unbelievable. Interestingly what that actually means is that you have acknowledged a breach of contract as someone from GoPro has removed the whole passage. Fortunately I took a screenshot. This will be presented to the court as acknowledgement of breach of contract. Or you could just give me my refund.