Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Refund delay

[ New ]

Good day GoPro,

I have been asked to request phone call from your Support team to give them billing information in order for you to refund the money for lost order and subscription. There was one attempt, but when I picked up the phone, there were just noises for a few moments and then the call ended. requested the call back several times since then but never recieved one.

I have never been asked by a company to tell bank account information on the phone, and I believe it is the worst possible solution as there are many risks involved - such as misspelling and so on. Therefore I submitted the information to the section regarding my case, where I can upload documents, pictures connocted to the case.

Now you have the information you need to process with the refund, so an email confirming the billing information would be a wonderful thing. I have been dealing with refund for lost package - a relatively easy, straightforward thing - for month and a half now and I am getting impatient. I refuse to wait for call back for another two three weeks.

GoPro

Re: Refund delay

[ New ]

Hello @martink834

Sorry if this is taking longer than usual.

We see that your case is still open and someone from Support was able to reach out to you recently.

Once new information is available on the case, Support will be reaching out to you.

Thanks!

Ej