Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Reframe plugin and editing on Premiere Pro 2020

I have a questions!

1. Im working on Premiere Pro 2020 and as I understood, then you got GoPro VX reframe plugin for 2020 version?

2. When I want to edit my Fusion videos, reframing, then I need to render 360 or overcaptured, to reframe in Premiere Pro?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Reframe plugin and editing on Premiere Pro 2020

Thank you for answer previously. One more thing, I do install vr plugin, but it doesnt appear in Premiere Pro 2020. I can't see it there, any recomendations? plugin I downloaded was correct one and installed without any problems.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Yes, there is a GoPro VX Reframe pluggin for Premier Pro 2020, you can find it here:

https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-FX-Reframe/ta-p/412890 

Please note that it's currently a BETA, so there may be some issues with it.

Yes, your GoPro Fusion video's need to be stitched before you can import them into Premier Pro for editing.  To do this you need to use GoPro Fusion Studio.

You can find the software here:

https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/fusion-2-0-beta-update-for-your-gopro-fusion 

Highlighted
Hiker

Thank you for answer previously. One more thing, I do install vr plugin, but it doesnt appear in Premiere Pro 2020. I can't see it there, any recomendations? plugin I downloaded was correct one and installed without any problems.

Highlighted
Nomad

In your effects tab you need to scroll down to video effects and open that subfolder.  It should be listed in there under GoPro FX, open that and there should be the entry to GoPro FX Reframe

Highlighted
Hiker

Thank you for answer. It didnt't appear, but I did in other way. I got installed GoPro files from older version of Premiere Pro and i just copied in 2020 Premiere and like that only worked :)