Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Reframe Plugin for Premiere 2020?

I avoided upgrading for this very reason. Keep in mind (atleast on a Win 10 machine) you can have both versions of PP installed at the same time. HTH.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Reframe Plugin for Premiere 2020? - WORKAROUND

No problemo, I hope GoPro/Kolor update their code to use Metal instead of OpenCL

Highlighted
Sightseer

Anybody have a workaround for Windows?  I am in the middle of an edit that is past due and need this fixed ASAP!

Any help will be greatly apprecialted.

Highlighted
Explorer

This is a member to member support forum. This is not GoPro Support. If you would like to leave feedback, you can do so here https://gopro.com/en/us/feedback
If you want to reach out to GoPro Support, you can do so here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

If someone marks a post as solved, it means a MEMBER of the community provided a solution that works for them. WE can resolve all issues or change/modify GoPro software or hardware. What WE can do is provide suggestions, tips, and when needed, work arounds. Work arounds are most certainly solutions when they are currently the best solution that members can share with one another.
Highlighted
Explorer

On Windows, try uninstalling both the GoPro software AND Adobe Premiere and After Effects. Reboot and install Premier followed by the GoPro software.
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Reframe Plugin for Premiere 2020?

For Premiere and AE I always keep "remove old versions" unchecked so I have a way to fall back in case it doesn't work ;-).

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks for the links danielr15, I hadn't realized that this was member to member only, and I have given feedback. I'll give the support link a try as well.

For what it's worth, my "workaround" currently is to use RE:Lens from RE:Vision Effects. I had to pay for it, so it's on the expensive side for a workaround, but it has the equivalent of overcapture and has been perfectly reliable for me. It lacks the full feature set of the new GoPro plugin, though, like the motion blur and distortion correction.

Highlighted
GoPro

GoPro FX Reframe on Windows works fine. The issues with Premiere Pro 2020 is on Mac only from our testing.  What error do you see on Windows?