Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Received a replaced camera with no accessories

[ New ]

I'm very pissed, because I've just received a replaced camera with no accessories (no cable, no mounts). And u guess what ? THERE IS NO BATTERY too. Seriously GOPRO ? Your support is busy all the time or out of business hours. I'm seriously considering a refund...

I'm starting to lose my patience :-(((

Backpacker

Re: Received a replaced camera with no accessories

[ New ]

So when you return your camera, you're only supposed to include the camera, no cables, no mounts, no sd card, no battery.  Just the camera.  That way when they send you out a replacement camera,, you get exactly what you sent back.

Hiker

[ New ]

I've send camera with all stuff. Just like support ordered.

Hiker

[ New ]
I'm afraid that I'm miss understand what the support said and I packed all stuff. --bleep-- and now I'm with nothing.
Backpacker

[ New ]

Your best option is to contact support directly by using the (contact us) option at the bottom of this webpage.  Explain the situation to them and see if they can do anything to help out.

Hiker

[ New ]

Yes, I know. But it's hard to contact them. They all time busy :-) God! I'm so stupid because I miss understand what support said. I have to more learn English :-)