Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: is not normal!

Hello @antonionapodano. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding this matter. Support has sent you an email with instructions. Please check your inbox and reply so you can get assisted as quickly as possible. Best regards!

Highlighted
Hiker

Oh my god , this si a nightmare!!!!! The camera still not working after the procedure and also after changed the camera ( the first was not working also for the same reason )

Is so difficult!!!!?????
Highlighted
Hiker

How possible that first camera non working and also the second ( replacement same problems ) ???????
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

If the same issues continue with a second camera, then we'd really want to look at the SD card you're using. If you have another card that is on our list of recommended cards at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/SD-Cards-that-Work-with-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394308, please try that card and see if the issues continue.

Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Hiker

Oh my god. !!! Dot up read my message or just reply !!!!
The second camera is broken like the first ( all the test are done and is clearly broken )
Manual updates done and Sd is the correct one !!!!!
Do you understand?????
Highlighted
Adventurer

We the forum now got no clue.   rather you argue with the reps. simply go to the form get a call back and or chat. and deal with them for a new camera again.   the reps here can only and will only suggest, 

My suggestion is to let us all know the Issue so we can hlp say Yes I try that....

Highlighted
Hiker

I am sorry but if they reply the same thinks without read for sure my stress is getting up !! I asked already to have back my money becuase 3 camera before get a new one .... I want GoPro compensate me for 7 months not using camera and 4 vacations ruined!!!!!
Moreover they don’t call me back !!!!