Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: I LOSE MY PICTURE AND VIDEOS I HAVE GO PRO 5

[ New ]

Hello @tono97

Sorry about that. Let us help. Is this a recent experience you have with the HERO5 camera? Which camera model do you have - HERO5 Black, or HERO5 Session? If you have the former, are you not able to see your pictures and videos on the screen? What do you get when you insert the SD card directly into your computer through an SD card adapter? Also, which SD card are you using? Is it one of the recommended cards on this list? It would help if you can provide more information about the issue so we can assist better. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for posting back, @tono97. It seems that your SD card is not among the recommended ones. Unfortunately, we do not have any preferred methods of data recovery as this may vary from SD card manufacturers of the preferred methods for recovering your data. However, you may be able to perform a Google search to find various data recovery options to recover the footage that had been lost. It would be best to reach out to the SD card manufacturer to further troubleshoot the SD card.

Please let us know if there are other questions or concerns. 

Best regards, 

Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

I HAVE SAMSUNG 128 EVO

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for posting back, @tono97. It seems that your SD card is not among the recommended ones. Unfortunately, we do not have any preferred methods of data recovery as this may vary from SD card manufacturers of the preferred methods for recovering your data. However, you may be able to perform a Google search to find various data recovery options to recover the footage that had been lost. It would be best to reach out to the SD card manufacturer to further troubleshoot the SD card.

Please let us know if there are other questions or concerns. 

Best regards, 

Marius