Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Raw Photo , Fusion studio for MAX?

Does anybody has any clue that if we ever get raw photo capability for gopro MAX? i just get my max right now and im really sad about that a lots of features are missing.... no 60fps 360 video that is working on the fusion..... no RAW photo that is working on the fusion.... and the bigest thing i missed that there isnt any "studio" program for PC or MAC that you can rotate or little planet your 360 photo images . 

Yes you can do it by your phone but on desktop or laptop device there isnt a solution for that.

So anybody has any clue? cause right now this device feels like in this form a half baked product with minimal software support :/ 

Fusion studio was so slow but i can edit my images with it and export it with raw ( TIFF ) format . and with the max i cannot do anything like that :D its ridiclious . 

And still missing the nightlapse feature for 360 and other little things. :( 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Raw Photo , Fusion studio for MAX?

Thank you for sharing @sadaweb

We'll have this forwarded to the team.

Regarding editing 360 files, you may use other applications like Adobe Premiere.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter: Release Notes

Thanks!
Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for sharing @sadaweb

We'll have this forwarded to the team.

Regarding editing 360 files, you may use other applications like Adobe Premiere.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter: Release Notes

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Dear Aragon!

Premier Pro is good for video shoots its fine after the max exporter .

I have problems with still , photos .jpg files that i cannot modify theme like jaw , rotate or any 360 manipulation like little planet or something like that. :( 

So any other idea what should i use? with photoshop is more than 5min / picture to made it a nice little planet.... 

And +1 point for raw 360 photo support, i think its just a software issue cause on hero mode there is raw photo mode but not on 360 photo mode :( SAD! :( 

Highlighted
Tourist

Any clues about gopro max player for windows release date?