Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

REQUEST FOR A CALL BACK

[ New ]

MY GOPRO REUEST NUMBER IS:  Case #10412894. I HAD GOT A CALLBACK. BUT I HAD TOLD THE PERSON TO CALL ME BACK IN 10 MIN. TILL THE TIME I GOT THE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS AND STILL NO ONE HAS COME BACK TO ME. i HAVE ALSO PUT A CALL BACK REQUEST ATLEAST 10TIMES BUT STILL NO REPLY. IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 5 HOURS.

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: REQUEST FOR A CALL BACK

[ New ]
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @lithejump60358. We see that you have been able to connect with Support yesterday. Should you have further concerns or questions regarding the nxt steps, feel free to contact them directly referencing the same case number. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]
Try now
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @lithejump60358. We see that you have been able to connect with Support yesterday. Should you have further concerns or questions regarding the nxt steps, feel free to contact them directly referencing the same case number. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS GO PRO!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @jsantel

We'd like to look into your concern further.

Is there a case number we can use as a reference?

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

yes case number is 10676597

please call asap! 6***

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @jsantel

Thank you for the case number. Based on the UPS website, the replacement order was delivered last Monday, December 13 at 9:32 A.M. at Front door

Would you be able to confirm receipt?

If you haven't yet, please check within the household if someone else might have received it for you.

Thanks!

Ej