Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

READ If you have chat support problem

Currently as it is mentioned there are not enough operators to handle the huge volume of support request.

スクリーンショット 2020-10-08 124359.jpg

Therefore, you will notice that chat is unavailable for you and you will come here and argue that chat is not working.

But this will not help anyone. I have found out a way to chat with the operator, and would like to share how to.

I think you have entered something like this picture and clicked on "START CHAT". 

startchat

But then, nothing will happen, just a line with error "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later." will appear like this below.

declined

Now that means, you have been declined by chat support system, and you are not in the que.

btw forget about the Waiting time, it's not useful.

Keep clicking on "START CHAT" button. You don't need to bruteforce. maybe 2 times per 1 mins is enough.

Calm down and just keep clicking. It might take more than 30 mins to get through.

Once the chat system accepts you, another window will open like this below.(Picture was taken from another guy I talked, thanks for that)

in que

Ok now you are in the queue. Relax and wait. Keep an eye open to the chat window even you watch youtube.

It may take over 1 hour, but you are in queue. Don't close the windows! An agent will start chatting nicely and will help you.

If you get this window opened but nothing shows up, then check if your browser has AdBlock extension installed and enabled.

Turn AdBlock OFF temporary for all sites!!

Hope this helps

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: READ If you have chat support problem

like to add that do not do this on a phone as mine cut off as soon as window did open for a chat using android ( galaxy note 8) so best to stick to pc if you can

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks for the followup!

Highlighted
Tourist

Worked for me. Nearly one hour wait (spent the time in the office filing and watching the screen) Thanks.

Highlighted
Adventurer

Under 3 minutes I    got a few membrs cameras returned

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

I hope you're planning to wait a long time for the replacements to get back to you. Evidently, they don't have any RMA ones in stock to send out. If you really need one for work purposes, you may wanna buy one or however many from A M A Z O N and return them before the return deadline is up. GoPro has receive two of mine on October 5 and state that they don't have any RMA ones in stock to send out and no idea when they will. Best of luck