Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Quik for desktop (Windows) always puts me to sign in window, after I click any command

Quik for desktop (Windows) always puts me to sign in window, after I click any command after i signed in and try to download video or mange camera or click to a connected camera. after i Sign in any actions click - sign in again!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik for desktop (Windows) always puts me to sign in window, after I click any command

Hello @rapidcliff70034

If you are able to login successfully through gopro.com/login , please try these steps in the following order (see below) as long as the login issue still persists. 

1. Restart Quik for desktop with default settings. 
  2. Restart computer. 
  3. Uninstall/reinstall Quik for desktop.
  4. Create new gopro.com user account and attempt to reproduce the issue.
  5. Create new user account on local computer and attempt to reproduce the issue. 

Let us know how it works out. Please tell us as well if the email address that you are using is associated to a GoPro Plus subscription. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik for desktop (Windows) always puts me to sign in window, after I click any command

Hello @rapidcliff70034

If you are able to login successfully through gopro.com/login , please try these steps in the following order (see below) as long as the login issue still persists. 

1. Restart Quik for desktop with default settings. 
  2. Restart computer. 
  3. Uninstall/reinstall Quik for desktop.
  4. Create new gopro.com user account and attempt to reproduce the issue.
  5. Create new user account on local computer and attempt to reproduce the issue. 

Let us know how it works out. Please tell us as well if the email address that you are using is associated to a GoPro Plus subscription. 

Thanks, 
Marius