Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Quick app and wired camera connection: is there any way to edit the videos before downloading them?

[ New ]

Hi, I finally succed to pair camera and phone (Android) using a USB-C to USB-C 3.1 2gen cable. I am disappointed, though. There seem no way to edit the videos BEFORE downloading them, as with the wireless/bluetooth connection... any ideas how to solve this?

I don't usually have much space in my phone, so I cannot download a 3GB video to edit it and use, say, 1 min of it... thank you.

GoPro

Re: Quick app and wired camera connection: is there any way to edit the videos before downloading...

[ New ]

Hello, @davidee36505. The app currently only supports editing/trimming for videos saved on it. You may try using a different device to edit/trim your footage (such as a computer). You should still be able to add this media into the app later on. 

Hiker

Re: Quick app and wired camera connection: is there any way to edit the videos before downloading...

[ New ]
"currently", I trust you. Hopefully this limitation will change in the future.