Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Quick Capture funktioniert nicht beim Aufladen!

Hi @mp-03269318

Issues like this are normally cleared by a manual update.

Since it has been done and the camera behaves the same, it could already be an issue on the unit.

Please reach out to our Support Team to have the camera checked further.

They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Hallo, der Support hat mir gesagt, dass das Problem bekannt ist seit der Softwareversion 1.70 und es gibt keine Lösung momentan.

Das stimmt aber nicht, ich habe jetzt die Software Version 1.51 aufgespielt und habe da das gleiche Problem. Smiley Mad

Ich möchte mit jemanden sprechen der sich auskennt.  Case 06640504

Adventurer

I am on FW 1.51 from GoPro. I  can use a Powerbank, press Quick Capture and Works 100%.

If you updated Firmware and it has currupted or removed the   features  way of working correctly and GoPro  Declines Downgrading as Upgrades are improvements, 

It would be best to let Thei rTeam replace your Camera with one that is 100% working as  according to  GoPro they only replace not repair .

I had an issue where my Serial was taken out by Firmware. and as well teh  gopro name, and  GoPro requested  to update, I asked is Serial numbers loaded in Firmware and they were Silent to that question.   

If QUick capture is important   for you get wit ha rep. with your case Number 

Tourist

Ich habe ein Austausch erhalten. Jetzt funktioniert das Quickcapture auch beim Aufladen. 

Nun hab eich das PRoblem das die Kamera nach längerem Betrieb einfriert.

GoPro

Thank you for the update, @mp-03269318. Good to know that you have the replacement camera already and QuikCapture is working fine. If you haven't yet, perform the troubleshooting steps detailed in this article and see if the freezing is cleared out. Feel free to post back for any other questions or concerns. Thanks!